Whether it's event coverage, a product
photo shoot, networking photography or
marketing & PR imagery, we've got you covered
What people are saying
Fantastic photos by the awesome Studio Shotz in Bournemouth, we would totally recommend Zelda as she is a fantastic professional photographer, as always a fantastic job well done. Thank you!
Do I need to make a booking?
Yes, you do need to make a booking. There are a number of ways you can book in with us. You can call the studio on 01202 432234 or 07572 447 643 or email email@example.com , to make your booking. You will be required to pay a deposit, to make a studio shoot booking.
How do we see our photographs?
Once you have made your booking, you will be given a unique access code which will give you access to a secure online album that only you will be able to view. This will allow you to take your time to look through the images, choosing the ones you really want with no pressure, and allowing you to order them online in the comfort of your own home. We do also offer an in-house portrait viewing session, available on request, if you’re struggling with your order.
What should I wear for our photo session?
Try and be comfortable, wear your favourite clothes or clothes that have sentimental value or mean something to you. Bright colours work really well, especially against a white or a black background but remember to make sure that you are comfortable in what you are wearing. You will be asked to take your shoes off for the photo shoot. For family photo shoots, we highly recommend not to ‘match’, which can look quite dated, however to opt for a similar colour palette for example white, bieges, greys & creams or blues & greens. Please avoid busy patterns & brand logos.
What do I bring for our photo session?
You can either wear the clothes you want to wear when you arrive for your photo shoot, or change once you’re here. We recommend that for young children to bring their own toys; you know which ones they love and what will make them smile and laugh. If there is anything else at all, bring it with you! For example musicians – why not bring your instruments, microphone and stand along? If you’re not sure, discuss this with us when booking your photo shoot. We’re more than happy to give advice on what we think would make a great image for you.
Bournemouth Studio Photographer, Dorset. Zelda de Hollander runs Studio Shotz Photography, based in Christchurch, Dorset. Specialising in Studio Portraiture, including Family portraits and pet photography. Zelda covers the whole of the Bournemouth & Poole areas including Dorset and Hampshire. Studio family photography is based in our Christchurch studio.
Zelda offers a unique, personal and professional photographic service to all clients. Zelda approaches photography in a friendly and relaxed manner, her style reflecting that. Producing photographic work that is natural and fun, crafting photographs that capture you and your families unique personality.
- Over 10 years experience in the photography industry
- Photography packages to suit your needs
- Relaxed & Natural Photography
- Photography for businesses that is affordable
- Professionally trained photographer, BA (Hons) Commercial Photography
- Fully insured photography business
- CRB checked for your security
- Private Photographic Studio in Central Christchurch
- Location Photo Shoots available on request
- Member of;
- Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers
- Society of Fashion & Glamour Photographers
- Bournemouth Chamber, Christchurch Chamber & Dorset Chamber
- Venus Award Winner 2016-2017 for Networker of the Year
- Venus Award Finalist 2014 for Online & New Media Business
- Venus Award Finalist for 2015 Networker of the Year
- Venus Award Semi-Finalist for 2016 Marketing & PR, Small Business of the Year and Networker of the Year